The maximum amount of PoX Monthly Rewards is determined by Tier, and the final amount is determined after calculating ‘My Participation Rate and ‘My Group Participation Rate’.
The equation to calculate the final amount of PoX Monthly Rewards(XSC) is shown below.
Final amount PoX Monthly Rewards(XSC) = Maximum amount of PoX Monthly Rewards(XSC) by Tier X My Group Participation Rate(%) X My Participation Rate(%)
Tier is determined by the number of provers in my group.
My group is a group of provers who are directly and indirectly connected with you by PoX including all connected provers within 12 Levels.
|Number of Provers||-||2||50||250||1,000||10,000|
|Max. PoX Monthly Rewards Amount(XSC)||-||1||3||5||10||100|
Number of valid Prover Calculation is shown below. ※ # of Valid Provers = # of provers of the subgroup with the highest connected provers X 0 + # of provers in the subgroup with the second highest connected provers X 2 + # of provers in other subgroups (not effective since July, 2019) -
Starcro, a blockchain platform, maintains stable network status by participations of provers. Please stay logged in on Starcro mobile app, or PC Wallet to sustain a healthy Starcro network.
- My Participation Rate: When my mobile app/PC wallet running time reaches 300-hour, my participation rate becomes 100%.
- My Group Participation Rate: When the average running time of all provers in my group reaches 300-hour, my group participation rate becomes 100%.
Summary) PoX is a monthly reward system for everyone. Everyone can get PoX Monthly Rewards if they contribute to Starcro network expansion and maintenance. Since everyone can create assets without capital input, people can easily participate even if they were reluctant to step into the cryptocurrency market due to its uncertainty and risk. How) Invite family members or friends to help expanding Starcro network. Stay login on mobile app or PC Wallet for Starcro network maintenance. Then you are qualified to get PoX Monthly Rewards. Payment) PoX Monthly Rewards is given to the “Rewards Wallet” every first day of the month. Notice) PoX Monthly rewards amount may differ every month depending on your Tier (a measurement of contribution to the network expansion), and participation status of you and your group(a measurement of contribution to the network maintenance).
About XSC Staking
You can start XSC Staking by visiting Starcro Webpage or Android Mobile App.
Starcro Webpage) Menu Mypage>>Staking
Mobile App) Menu XSC Wallet>>Staking
1. Setting a staking wallet is available on Starcro website or Android Mobile App. (iOS will be updated soon)
2. In order to start Staking, you need to have an additional XSC wallet besides Reward Wallet.
3. In order to set as a Staking wallet, the balance should be 500XSC or above.
4. You cannot create a Staking wallet; but you can set as a staking wallet after creating XSC wallet.
5. If the balance is lower than 500XSC, the wallet cannot be set as a staking wallet.
6. All rewards including interests and incentives will be paid to the reward wallet.
7. Staking rewards are given periodically.